Adam Langston is a composer and orchestrator working in film, theatre, classical and popular music. Selected work includes:
- Orchestrating the scores for Roland Emmerich's WHITE HOUSE DOWN and 'Horrible Histories' Shakespeare movie BILL
- Arranging music for Disney World Florida's live FROZEN Spectacular
- Composing music for feature film HACKNEY'S FINEST, produced in association with Framestore, nominated for best soundtrack at the East End Film Festival
- Writing the End Titles arrangement for Oscar-winning film LES MISÉRABLES
- Preparing ethnic percussive textures for Ridley Scott's EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS
- Composing the score for award-winning independent feature film STALLED
- Assisting Oscar-winning composer Anne Dudley on musical film WALKING ON SUNSHINE and ITV1 series BREATHLESS
Adam's orchestrations and additional music have appeared in cult favourite IN BRUGES, the Weinstein Company's AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY, Mike Newell's GREAT EXPECTATIONS, worldwide arena shows WALKING WITH DINOSAURS and BATMAN LIVE, and live events including the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert (on which Adam was assistant musical director) and the London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony.
Adam also conducted the London Metropolitan Orchestra on UK Christmas No. 1 single WHEREVER YOU ARE by the Military Wives' Choir, and was conductor and arranger for Michael Winterbottom's controversial film THE KILLER INSIDE ME.
Adam has recently worked with composers Hans Zimmer, Richard Harvey and Roque Baños.
Click here to listen to Adam's music.